Basic Book Keeping & Xero Accounts Training
A one day course to get you on the right track financially.
A crucial part of running your own business is monitoring and understanding the finances.
Learn the basics of book-keeping and apply that understanding immediately. Learn how to get the best out of Xero, the most popular cloud accounting software for small to medium sized businesses.
Some key topics covered:
- Applying book keeping techniques in accounting software
- Understand what a chart of accounts, balance sheet and profit & loss report is
- Setting up Xero Accounting
- Reconciling the bank and supplier and customer accounts
- Purchase and sales invoicing
- Importing data
- Configuring Reports
After completing this training you may benefit from a one to one tuition session on topics specific to your business or you could book assistance with migration and set-up.
Training costs £240 per delegate. Maximum of 6 delegates per session.
Ring 020 7404 7274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking or check availability on training courses.