Your donation will support vulnerable members of our communities with food via Covent Garden Food Bank, calls via the phone support line and assistance to get online for those who are digitally disadvantaged.
- When signing up to an activity please let staff know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made because of a disability
- Access to the building is level with the pavement
- There is an accessible lift to the first floor and an accessible toilet
- Dragon Hall main hall has a hearing loop
- Dragon Hall is in the Green Badge zone, a blue badge is only valid near us if used with a valid Green Badge
- In the green badge zones blue badge holders can park for up to one hour free of charge in paid for parking bays (an initial parking payment will have to be made first and you will need to display your blue badge within your vehicle)
- If you have a Green Badge you can park in Green Badge Bays, shared use loading/blue badge parking bay (between 6.30pm to 8.30am daily and all day Sunday), paid for parking bays, resident permit holders bay.