Donate, Pay invoices, Pay for activities
Your donation will support vulnerable members of our communities.Processing ...Processing ...Processing ...
Working with Young People
Dragon Hall Trust Aims to Enable Young People to Realise Their Potential
Dragon Hall is situated in the Holborn & Covent Garden Ward of London Borough of Camden. The area is perceived as affluent and commercial, however the reality is very different.
The young people we work with (and the communities that they come from) face significant area-specific disadvantage as a result of their age, gender, location & cultural/ethnic/socio-economic background.
Our work with children and young people has a strong focus on technology, arts, drama, music, coding, one-to-one support and homework support.
They are getting access to resources including:
- Music / podcasting studio
- Code Clubs
- Virtual Reality Headsets
- Drama Club
- Holiday Activities
- Trips out
According to the 2011 census there were 13,023 people who are usually resident in the Covent Garden and Holborn ward in 6,495 households.
- 30.1% are aged between 16 and 29
- 60.6% are of black and minority ethnic groups
- 10.3% are Bangladesh (1.18% across London)
- 42.5% live in social rented housing
- 31.8% live in households with no adults in employment
- 18.5% are schoolchildren or full time students
We work with over 200 young people per week on a variety of projects including:
- After school clubs
- Coding Clubs
- Holiday Schemes
- Trips out and partnership work with other youth organisations across London and around the world.