Good evening all – Please could members note the following:-
If you need to contact me, please contact me only on this mobile number 07759 646507. Please do not visit me at Dragon Hall. I work at different venues throughout the week and I might not be there.
It is essential that all events/workshops or classes are booked in advance. Dragon Hall is still following social distancing guidelines and most sessions are now fully booked. If you would like to attend an event, please ALWAYS contact me beforehand.
Please note that all payments for classes are paid online via our website. If you have any difficulty with this, I am happy to assist. But again, this must be done beforehand and booked with me.
Thank you for your support and cooperation.
A FEW CHANGES
Please could all members note the following:-
Chris’s talk at Phoenix Garden has been cancelled
- The Museum of London morning workshop (and lunch) will now take place at Dragon Hall and NOT at Phoenix Garden.
- Lunch will now be at Phoenix Garden and NOT at 7Dials. Lunch is now fully booked and I am not taking any more orders.
- Aromatherapy will be taking place at Dragon Hall and NOT at Phoenix Garden.
- 2pm Free entrance to Windsor Castle. I have five spaces left, which includes:-
- Arrival at the Castle from 14:00.
- Arrival in to Pug Yard – hello & welcome.
- Free Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
- Guided precinct tour – staff permitting. The precincts are the outside areas of the Castle. You can see the defensive castle walls, the arrow-loops and murder holes. You also get a wonderful view of the Round Tower and the Lower Ward and Chapel, from the Middle Ward of the Castle.
- Self-guided tour of the State Apartments and St George’s Chapel.
WEEKEND SOCIAL DANCE
In the heart 💜 of Covent Garden,Dragon Hall,with the collaboration of Vera the Diva,will offer a fun afternoon full of dance! You will learn a glittering combination of figures followed by a practice session featuring all our favourite music.
The first hour you will learn a glittering combination of figures followed by a practice session featuring all our favourite music.
The second hour will be social dancing, putting your new moves to practice or just have fun!!
Join us on Saturday 30th October from 1pm to 3pm.
To book and reserve your space:
Please visit our home page
Click the “Pay for Activities” button and in the “Activity” dialogue box type “Vera the Diva dance session”. Cost is £3.00, which includes light refreshments.
Covent Garden Food Bank
Please do contact us if you need a food parcel – CCGG @7Dials can provide you with a free food package each week.
If you need help with shopping, collecting medication or just want someone to talk to by phone – please let us know.
Email John: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07759 646507 in case of an emergency.
Can You Help Dragon Hall Trust?
Your donation will support vulnerable members of our communities with food via Covent Garden Food Bank, calls via the phone support line and assistance to get online for those who are digitally disadvantaged.
Please do contact us if you need a food parcel – CCGG @7Dials might be able to provide you with a free food package each week. If you need help with shopping, collecting medication or just want someone to talk to by phone – please let us know.
You can reach me either at email@example.com or 07759 646507 in case of an emergency.