Camden Summer University @ Dragon Hall
Want to join in an Arduino Session at Dragon Hall? Age between 14 and 19?
Wednesday 30th July, 10am to 4pm
DIY Gamer Kit
Design your own video game and write the code to make it into a reality!
Build your own hand held games console that uses inputs to control an 8×8 LED matrix display and learn how to code your own games. The gamer is controlled by Arduino.
– Understand how to build your own games console with electronic components whilst learning about each component.
– Learn about microcontrollers and how to use them to program physical devices.
– Learn about the principles of animation and how to create your own frame-by-frame animations.
– Understand how to use physical inputs to control the screen.
– Learn how to design and invent your own game, the process of designing a game and game dynamics.
– Learn how to use infrared to wirelessly send and receive data.